Skincare routines go well with Knowing the type of skin you have as it is very important because it will give you a better idea of how to treat and take care of it before using the best Korean face wash for acne. I touch on the skin type subject simply because In this post I want to make the case for Korean skincare routines for you ladies who have a sensitive skin that is oily and prone to acne breakout too…
But before I share with you why your skin can benefit from good acne skin care, which products are better for acne prone skin and the best Korean cream that changed my skin condition, increased the skin suppleness and even got all dark spots from acne scars off my tidy bits like overnight…
The three main different skin types are dry, oily and sensitive skin. If you want to Know the skin type you have, simply wash your make up off with a cleanser or face soap, wait for an hour then take a tissue and dab it on your T-zone( the area that includes your forehead and nose). Then notice the results, if your skin is dry, your face will feel stiff, oily skin will feel cleaner and sensitive skin may react to the cleanser or soap, you may feel itching and the skin may develop a rash.
Your skin type is usually determined by genetic predisposition, although there are lifestyle habits that may also influence the condition of your skin such as diet and hygiene.
Understanding your skin type and learning the best ways to properly take care of it is very essential and will help you achieve clear, healthy-looking skin for as long as you want.
Now, Let’s go back to our topic “acne”, this with oily skin are the ones who may have to deal with acne breakouts and pimples.
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when hair follicles plug with oil and dead skin cells. Pimples, blackheads, and bumps are typical of acne and acne usually appear on the face, forehead, chest, upper back and shoulders.
- What are the signs and symptoms of acne
- Factors that cause acne
- Risk factors of acne
- Factors that worsen acne
- Yadah Anti-Trouble Bubble Cleanser Face Wash
- Etude House soonJung pH 6.5 whip cleanser face wash
- Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser
- Missha Near Skin pH Balancing Cleansing Form
- Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
- Banila Clean It Zero Sherbet Cleanser
- Tosowoong Enzyme cleanser
- Jeju Bija Anti-trouble cleansing gel
- SanDaWha Aqua Natural Mild Cleansing Gel
- Purito Defence Barrier pH Cleanser
What are the signs and symptoms of acne
The signs and symptoms of acne will differ according to the severity of your condition. But the main ones which people often deal with are as follows:
- Blackheads which are open plugged pores
- Whiteheads which are closed plugged pores
- You’ll notice small red, tender bumps also Known as papules
- You may as well develop pimples which are papules with pus at their tips
- You may also develop large, solid painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin, known as nodules
- You will also deal with painful pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin
Factors that cause acne
The four main factors that cause or lead to acne are as follows:
- Hair follicles clogged by oil and dead skin cells
- Excess activity of a type of hormone called androgens
- Excess oil production
Risk factors of acne
The following are the risk factors for acne:
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes are most common in teenagers, pregnant women and people who are using certain types of medications that contain androgens and corticosteroids.
- Stress is another risk factor for acne: Stress will not cause acne but will make it worse if you already have It.
- Family History: Genetics is said to play a huge role in having acne. So if both of your parents had acne you are also more likely to have it.
- Oily face products: If your face comes into contact with oily face products then you may develop acne.
Factors that worsen acne
- Certain types of medications: Medications that contain corticosteroids, testosterone and lithium will worsen acne.
- Diet: The types of foods we eat such as skim milk and carbohydrates rich foods may worsen acne.
- Hormones: Androgens area type of hormone which increases in boys and girls during puberty and causes the sebaceous glands to enlarge and make more sebum, leading to acne breakouts.
With all that said, do you already have acne and are now looking for a Korean cleanser which is suitable for your skin type and will help fight acne? If so then you’ve definitely come to the right place. Below we have listed the 10 best Korean cleansers for acne. These cleansers are very gentle on the skin and do not clog pores:
Yadah Anti-Trouble Bubble Cleanser Face Wash
Yadah anti trouble spot review: This face wash comes in a convenient and hygienic pump packaging which instantly pumps out the soft cloud-like cleanser. It contains BHA and amino acids which help control breakouts and also regulates excessive sebum production.
Etude House soonJung pH 6.5 whip cleanser face wash
This face wash comes at a very optimal pH level of 6.5 which is very close to the skin’s natural pH. The face wash contains Madecassoside which is a molecule derived from Centella Asiatica which promotes wound healing, alleviates inflammation and has anti-oxidant properties. Also, try etude house soon jung toner.
Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser
This face wash has a more lightweight texture compared to other cleansers and it glides onto the skin effortlessly. Klairs uses amino acids in its formula instead to help to product lather up nicely. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid and ceramide which helps battle (hormonal) acne.
Missha Near Skin pH Balancing Cleansing Form
This Missha cleansing foam does not lather in a thick and rich foam but changes from a gel into the light from, this cappuccino like substance cleans the skin thoroughly without stripping it from its natural moisture and helps fight against oily skin and acne breakouts
Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
This face wash can be used both in the morning and nighttime, it contains both tea tree leaf oil extract and BHA making it very suitable for those with acne-prone skin. Tea tree oil helps to soothe the skin and the betaine salicylate gently exfoliates the skin and helps unclog the pores.
Banila Clean It Zero Sherbet Cleanser
This is a lush, comforting balm that completely dissolves any trace of makeup, its pH sits comfortably at 6.1. This Korean face wash is also great for those of you who enjoy doing facial massage during your skincare routine. It’s excellent in getting rid of oily skin and prevents acne breakouts.
Tosowoong Enzyme cleanser
This face wash has a pH of 5 and will still give you the best results. It doesn’t foam up quite as much as the traditional cleanser, but it gets the job done without throwing the skin out of balance. It’s also great for acne prone skins.
Jeju Bija Anti-trouble cleansing gel
This cleansing gel is tailored for acne prone skin, it is designed to help soothe angry skin and has a pH of 3 which is by far the lowest. In just a few weeks of using this face wash, you will notice awesome changes on your skin.
SanDaWha Aqua Natural Mild Cleansing Gel
This Korean face wash is one of the best it leaves the skin clean without ever leaving it feeling stripped or irritated, It also leaves skin feeling hydrated and soft to the touch without a hint of residue. It contains blueberry fruit extract, which helps to reduce oil and calm down breakouts.
Purito Defence Barrier pH Cleanser
This face wash is very effective, it leaves your skin feeling fresh and will help reduce oil and calm down breakouts.
- BEST FACE PRODUCTS FOR DRY SKIN
- SUMMER SKIN CARE ROUTINE FOR OILY SKIN
- 10 BEST ANTI-AGING CREAMS ON THE MARKET
- 10 Best Korean Serums For Oily Skin
- TIPS FOR BETTER SKIN AFTER MENOPAUSE
- THE EFFECT OF MENSTRUAL CYCLE AND HORMONES ON THE SKIN
- BEST EYE CREAMS FOR DARK CIRCLES UK
- GLOWY FACE AFTER WEIGHT LOSS