Skincare routines go well with Knowing the type of skin you have as it is very important because it will give you a better idea of how to treat and take care of it before using the best Korean face wash for acne. I touch on the skin type subject simply because In this post I want to make the case for Korean skincare routines for you ladies who have sensitive skin that is oily and prone to acne breakout too.
But before I share with you why your skin can benefit from good acne skincare, which products are better for acne-prone skin. Some of the best Korean creams that changed my skin condition, increased the skin suppleness, and even got all dark spots from acne scars off my tidy bits like overnight.
The three main different skin types are dry, oily, and sensitive skin. If you want to know the skin type you have, simply wash your makeup off with a cleanser or face soap, wait for an hour then take a tissue and dab it on your T-zone( the area that includes your forehead and nose).
Then notice the results, if your skin is dry, your face will feel stiff, oily skin will feel cleaner and sensitive skin may react to the cleanser or soap, you may feel itching and the skin may develop a rash.
Your skin type is usually determined by genetic predisposition, although there are lifestyle habits that may also influence the condition of your skin such as diet and hygiene.
Understanding your skin type and learning the best ways to properly take care of it is very essential and will help you achieve clear, healthy-looking skin for as long as you want.
Now, Let’s go back to our topic “acne”, people with oily skin are the ones who may have to deal with acne breakouts and pimples.
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when hair follicles plug with oil and dead skin cells. Pimples, blackheads, and bumps are typical of acne and acne usually appear on the face, forehead, chest, upper back, and shoulders.
Below is a list of the best Korean face wash for acne.
What are the signs and symptoms of acne
The signs and symptoms of acne will differ according to the severity of your condition. But the main ones which people often deal with are as follows:
- Blackheads which are open plugged pores
- Whiteheads which are closed plugged pores
- You’ll notice small red, tender bumps also Known as papules
- You may as well develop pimples which are papules with pus at their tips
- You may also develop large, solid painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin, known as nodules
- You will also deal with painful pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin
Factors that cause acne
The four main factors that cause or lead to acne are as follows:
- Hair follicles clogged by oil and dead skin cells
- Excess activity of a type of hormone called androgens
- Excess oil production
Risk factors of acne
The following are the risk factors for acne:
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes are most common in teenagers, pregnant women, and people who are using certain types of medications that contain androgens and corticosteroids.
- Stress is another risk factor for acne: Stress will not cause acne but will make it worse if you already have It.
- Family History: Genetics is said to play a huge role in having acne. So if both of your parents had acne you are also more likely to have it.
- Oily face products: If your face comes into contact with oily face products then you may develop acne.
Factors that worsen acne
- Certain types of medications: Medications that contain corticosteroids, testosterone, and lithium will worsen acne.
- Diet: The types of foods we eat such as skim milk and carbohydrates rich foods may worsen acne.
- Hormones: Androgens area type of hormone which increases in boys and girls during puberty and causes the sebaceous glands to enlarge and make more sebum, leading to acne breakouts.
With all that said, do you already have acne and are now looking for a Korean cleanser that is suitable for your skin type and will help fight acne? If so then you’ve definitely come to the right place. Below we have listed the 10 best Korean cleansers for acne. These cleansers are very gentle on the skin and do not clog pores:
1. Yadah Anti-Trouble Bubble Cleanser Face Wash
Yadah anti trouble spot review: This face wash comes in a convenient and hygienic pump packaging which instantly pumps out the soft cloud-like cleanser. It contains BHA and amino acids which help control breakouts and also regulates excessive sebum production.
YADAH Anti Trouble Bubble Cleanser 150ml (5.07fl.oz.) / Soft Bubble Cleansing for Acne Sensitive Skin
- Korean face wash for acne and breakout control - Clinical tests at one of the top Medical Centers in South Korea at Yonsei University Hospital the cleanser demonstrated a decrease in acne causing microbes.
- How does it work? A pH of 5.5 lowers down you skin's acidity levels. Salicylic Acid and Botanical ingredients like Rosemary, Green Tea, Sage, Blackberry Extract, and Aloe Vera attack and kill acne causing microbes.
- Who is it for? If you have sensitive skin and are suffering from acne, blemishes, blackheads, whiteheads, or have excessively oily skin then this is a cleanser that you'll want to test out.
- Free of toxic ingredients - Paraben Free, Benzophenone Free, Mineral Oil Free, Sulfate Free, and Free of Artificial Dyes.
- These don't belong in any skin care products and certainly don't belong on your skin. You won't find any of these in YADAH Products.
2. Etude House soonJung pH 6.5 whip cleanser face wash
This face wash comes at a very optimal pH level of 6.5 which is very close to the skin’s natural pH. The face wash contains Madecassoside which is a molecule derived from Centella Asiatica which promotes wound healing, alleviates inflammation, and has antioxidant properties. Also, try etude house soon Jung toner.
ETUDE HOUSE SoonJung pH 6.5 Whip Cleanser 2.4 fl. oz. (70ml) - Hypoallergenic Soft Bubble Type Hydrating Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin, Panthenol and Madecassoside Heals Damaged & Irritated Skin
|Part Number||Whip Cleanser|
|Is Adult Product||1|
3. Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser
This face wash has a more lightweight texture compared to other cleansers and it glides onto the skin effortlessly. Klairs uses amino acids in its formula instead to help to product lather up nicely. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid and ceramide which helps battle (hormonal) acne.
KLAIRS] Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser, hypoallergenic face wash, for sensitive skin, 100ml, 3.38oz
$17.99 in stock
- By using amino acid cleansing formula which is the main component of protein, instead of using chemical detergent, it keeps your skin moisturized while cleansing your pores.
- This hypoallergenic face contains hyaluronic acid, ceramide 3 and olive oil to maximize hydration. Low irritant amino acid cleanser will start changing your skin texture from the beginning
- Contains low irritant exfoliating ingredient for sensitive skin so that you can feel smooth skin texture afterwards
- Tea tree oil and houttuynia cordata extract: Essential ingredient to treat skin trouble, effective in use for various dermatologic conditions such as dandruff, acne, lice, herpes and other skin infections and natural ingredient from leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia tree.
- Expiration Date is written on the package by YEAR, MONTH, DATE | Cruelty-free, Vegan-friendly, Ethanol-free, Paraben-free, Silicon-free, Steroid-free, Artificial coloring-free, Artificial fragrance-free
4. Missha Near Skin pH Balancing Cleansing Form
This Missha cleansing foam does not lather in a thick and rich foam but changes from a gel into the light from, this cappuccino like substance cleans the skin thoroughly without stripping it from its natural moisture and helps fight against oily skin and acne breakouts
[Missha] Near Skin pH Balancing Cleansing Cream 170ml
- Missha Near Skin pH Balancing Cleansing Cream 170ml - Made in Korea
- Protect your skin and containing moisturizing essence ingredients.
- Cleansing cream with a subacid base and moisturizing essence ingredient to protect the skin
- The subacid base helps protect the skin for a healthy condition and provides a mild cleansing
- SoltreeBundle Oil Blotting Paper 50pcs (Oil control on your face for daily use)- Made in Japan
5. Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
This face wash can be used both in the morning and nighttime, it contains both tea tree leaf oil extract and BHA making it very suitable for those with acne-prone skin. Tea tree oil helps to soothe the skin and the betaine salicylate gently exfoliates the skin and helps unclog the pores.
COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, 150ml
$9.50 in stock
- Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser: With a mildly acidic pH level, this cleanser is highly effective in cleansing excess sebum on the skin without irritating or drying out your skin.
- Key Ingredient: BHA (Betaine Salicylate) helps mildly wash away all the impurities on your skin, and tea tree oil ingredient helps soothe irritated skin.
- Say No to Dry Skin: Cleanses the skin without stripping feeling and leaves the skin refreshed, clean and glowy.
- Mild cleanser without any dangerous elements : Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and NO Artificial Fragrance added.
- How to Use: 1. Gently massage a small amount of Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser on wet skin. 2. Rinse with tepid water. 3. Pat your face dry, and continue with your next skincare steps
6. Banila Clean It Zero Sherbet Cleanser
This is a lush, comforting balm that completely dissolves any trace of makeup, its pH sits comfortably at 6.1. This Korean face wash is also great for those of you who enjoy doing facial massage during your skincare routine. It’s excellent in getting rid of oily skin and prevents acne breakouts.
BANILA CO NEW Clean It Zero Foam Cleanser 150ml, all skin types, creamy foam cleanser with natural herbs
- Foam Cleanser transforms into rich and moisturizing foam to deep clean, remove impurities, refresh and moisturize skin
- Infused with natural amino surfactants and Banila Co patent Zero Balance Technology (acerola, rooibos leaf, bamboo, Angelica) to soothe and maintain the skin moisture balance.
- Suggested Usage: Take a penny-sized amount of the product in your palm and lather with water. Massage gently and thoroughly over the face and rinse with lukewarm water. Use daily, morning and evening.
7. Tosowoong Enzyme cleanser
This face wash has a pH of 5 and will still give you the best results. It doesn’t foam up quite as much as the traditional cleanser, but it gets the job done without throwing the skin out of balance. It’s also great for acne-prone skins.
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash 70g Pore Deep Cleansing Trouble Care
- TOSOWOONG Enzyme Powder Wash 70g Pore Deep Cleansing Trouble Care
8. Jeju Bija Anti-trouble cleansing gel
This cleansing gel is tailored for acne-prone skin, it is designed to help soothe angry skin and has a pH of 3 which is by far the lowest. In just a few weeks of using this face wash, you will notice awesome changes on your skin.
[Innisfree] Jeju Bija Trouble Facial Foam 150ml
$11.16 in stock
- This refined, foamy lather thoroughly cleanses pores while preventing and relieving skin trouble.
- Contains natural ingredients, such as salicyl acid, to remove dead skin cells and treat skin problems
9. SanDaWha Aqua Natural Mild Cleansing Gel
This Korean face wash is one of the best it leaves the skin clean without ever leaving it feeling stripped or irritated, It also leaves skin feeling hydrated and soft to the touch without a hint of residue. It contains blueberry fruit extract, which helps to reduce oil and calm down breakouts.
10. Purito Defence Barrier pH Cleanser
This face wash is very effective, it leaves your skin feeling fresh and will help reduce oil and calm down breakouts.
content-egg module=Amazon next=1]
- What are the signs and symptoms of acne
- Factors that cause acne
- Risk factors of acne
- Factors that worsen acne
- 1. Yadah Anti-Trouble Bubble Cleanser Face Wash
- 2. Etude House soonJung pH 6.5 whip cleanser face wash
- 3. Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser
- 4. Missha Near Skin pH Balancing Cleansing Form
- 5. Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
- 6. Banila Clean It Zero Sherbet Cleanser
- 7. Tosowoong Enzyme cleanser
- 8. Jeju Bija Anti-trouble cleansing gel
- 9. SanDaWha Aqua Natural Mild Cleansing Gel
- 10. Purito Defence Barrier pH Cleanser