Are you a middle-aged woman who could use the best Anti-aging Creams and skin care routines the market can offer?
Wrinkles, crepe skin and luke luster skin condition are all signs of aging that could use the best anti-aging creams available on the market today. And if you have noticed the first signs of aging on the surface of the face at the age of 30, you must try the Korean skincare routine to reverse that aging skin by 10 years or more!
Yes! at the age of 30, fine lines appear first then wrinkles, loss of volume and loss of elasticity become noticeable too over time.
Many of the causes of aging are completely natural and therefore cannot be prevented, however, there are also factors that can lead to premature aging and these can be prevented with a holistic approach to lifestyle and skincare routines.
- What are the first signs of aging?
- External Causes of skin aging
- 1. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
- 2. Neutrogena Rapid wrinkle repair moisturizer
- 3. Olehenriksen goodnight glow retinol alt sleeping creme
- 4. Clarins extra-firming phyto serum
- 5. Strivectin TL advanced tightening neck cream
- 6. Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer
- 7. Pure Biology Anti Aging Night Cream
- 8. L’Oreal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler Anti Aging Night Face Cream
- 9. Amara Organics Anti Aging Face Cream Moisturizer
- 10. eb5 Intense Moisture Anti-Aging Cream
- Skin care tips
What are the first signs of aging?
Studies have found that there are 3 main first signs of aging and each one of them affects the skin in different ways. The following are the 3 main first signs of aging:
- Wrinkles: The first visible and noticeable signs of aging that begin to appear on the face are fine lines and wrinkles. The small shallow wrinkles known as laughter lines become visible or noticeable at the outer corners of the eyes. These start to appear around the ages of 25 and 30
- Loss of volume: It is a bit hard to see the loss of volume on the face and on the lips, the loss of volume tends to be noticeable when lips start to bleed. Loss of volume is when the skin starts to sag, cheeks flatten and the neck appears like that of a turkey neck.
- Loss of elasticity and appearance of deep wrinkles: As we age, the skin weakens and then loses its elasticity and firmness. However, because our skin is as individual and different as we all are, these changes become visible to us at different ages but mostly it is experienced by those who have reached the ages of 40 and above.
External Causes of skin aging
As I said before, there are internal and external causes of aging. The internal factors are those which are natural and cannot be controlled such as genetics, hormonal influence e.t.c
The external causes of aging are those which can be controlled such as:
The nicotine which is found in cigarettes is responsible for an upsurge in the number of free radicals in the skin which leads to premature aging. So if you love your skin and want to look younger for longer, then stay away from smoking.
2. Sun exposure
Too much sun exposure or every day sun exposure will lead to premature aging. The skin damage caused by the sun is known as photoaging. Uneven pigmentation is one of the first visible signs of aging.
So always, wear sunscreen to protect your skin when going out to the sun.
Pollution can trigger the release of skin-damaging radicals which will lead to premature aging.
4. Inappropriate skin care
If you do not care for your skin properly or if you use skin products that are harsh and irritating to the skin then it will age more quickly.
So it is very important to care for your skin appropriately, use good skin care products and make sure you have a skincare routine.
Yes, you can control the external factors that lead to premature aging but you cannot control the internal natural factors that lead to aging because we are supposed to age with time and we as well cannot turn back the time.
But where there’s a will there’s always a way, with the right and best Anti-aging Creams and serums packed with retinol and antioxidants, your skin can appear younger, dewy and glow as well. Fine lines will be minimized and dark spots as well which are the first signs of aging.
Below we have listed the 10 best anti-aging creams which are available on the market:
1. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
This cream contains both hyaluronic acid and glycerin, which bring moisture into the top skin layers. The cream also has vitamin B3 to soothe irritation and diminish redness, dimethicone to lock in moisture, and peptide fragments to promote collagen production. After a few weeks of application, the results will start to show. Your skin will appear smoother, dewy and younger.
- Fragrance free
- It penetrates deeper dermal layers
- It keeps the skin hydrated and supple
- Can make your skin softer
- It keep the skin moisturized and wrinkle free
- Help reduce redness causes by psoriasis
- Some people complain that the fragrance-free formula sting their face
2. Neutrogena Rapid wrinkle repair moisturizer
This cream contains retinol which is the best ingredient used to treat aging skin. Retinol also helps stimulate collagen production to strengthen the skin's foundation and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This cream is very effective and results will appear after 2 weeks of use.
- Help revitalize fine lines and fade deep wrinkles
- It moisturizes the skin
- It contains UVA/UVB SPF 30 for sun protection
- I doesn't really produce results immediately for some people
3. Olehenriksen goodnight glow retinol alt sleeping creme
- Comes with a free facial spatula
- It helps smooth skin texture
- Provide the skin with an even tone
- Reduce/removes fine and wrinkles
- Results may vary
4. Clarins extra-firming phyto serum
This serum contains a variety of botanical extracts that help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and tighten loose skin. It also helps stimulate the activity of fibroblasts, which are collagen-producing cells in the skin, to improve skin structure and elasticity.
- Makes skin smooth and firm
- Reduce wrinkles and skin slackening
- Plant based ingredients
- Produces results in days
- Hydrates skin
- It is expensive
You can use this on a daily bases, in the morning and evening on your neck and face.
- Moisturizes skin
- It is an effective neck lifting cream
- It is non greazy
- Works well on sensitive skin also
- It is expensive
- Results may vary on individuals
For best results, use this cream twice a day, morning and evening. Applying a little amount will surely go a long way.
6. Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer
Clinique contains dimethicone, which holds in moisture, smooths out the skin, and creates a blurring effect that helps light reflect more evenly off of the skin surface the cream also moisturizes, plumps, and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier, making it appear younger and youthful.
- It helps to fade acne scars/ lighten dark spots
- Also works on oily, acne prone skin
- Starts to work in just two weeks
- It absorbs quickly
- Also works on dry to normal skin types
- Give your skin an even skin tone
- Its a little expensive
- One customer complain of big break out, Clogged pores
You can apply this serum in the morning before makeup, you will notice the difference.
7. Pure Biology Anti Aging Night Cream
This cream contains retinol and hyaluronic acid, both of which have been shown to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This cream is used after cleansing your face before bed and provides moisture to your face and neck for up to 48 hours after use. The cream works to plump your skin while also firming and lightening. It can reduce the appearance of age spots and other age-related concerns. The cream has a silky texture and a non-greasy feel on the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine line
- It slow down the skin aging process
- It help reduce wrinkles
- It help to improve elasticity and complexion of the skin
- Maintains smoothness and hydration
- It absorbs easily and does not leave oily residue
- Break out may occur for extreme sensitive skin
8. L’Oreal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler Anti Aging Night Face Cream
This is one of the best anti-aging creams available on the market, it has been created to mimic the effects of collagen treatments from a dermatologist. The cream contains natural collagen that works to plump the skin, erasing many of the common signs of aging like fine lines and even deeper wrinkles. The Cream is very safe for all skin types and is very effective as it does exactly what it says it does.
- Works on sensitive and acne-prone skin
- Make you look younger
- Absorbs faster
- Smooth and non greazy
- Doesn't break out
- Results doesn't begin to show immediately
This anti aging cream can also be applied on hands to slow aging.
10. eb5 Intense Moisture Anti-Aging Cream
This cream is very effective and safe for all skin types including the most sensitive skin types. It reduces the signs of aging, helps reduce wrinkles and makes your face appear smoother and youthful.
It contains the antioxidant vitamin E which helps promote cellular regeneration and reduces damage from free radicals.
- It is non-greasy
- Makes skin feeling soft and silky
- No breakouts
- No oily skin
- it contains paraffinnum liquidum which may clogs pore
Skin care tips
- All skin care products are for external use only
- There is always a possible sensitivity or reaction
- Always apply a very small amount of skin care products first to test before use
- Do not apply skin care care products on damaged or broken skin
- If you notice any irritation or rash consult your physician
- Avoid eyes contact
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Before using on any area of injury, burns, eczema, or dermatitis.
- Always read product label