What is Triisononanoin?
Triisononanoin is a triester of glycerin, a branched chain nonanoic acid and works as a skin conditioning agent. – Wiki
A Triester is a class of special ester which are formed by reactions of glycerol fatty acids and has other three alcohol groups.
A Glycerin is a natural ingredient which is also very important and used in different skin care products. Among the reasons glycerin is used are low cost, efficacy, the versatility of application and popular-old ingredients.
Triisononanoin is used in many beauty products, like creams, makeup, lotions, sunscreen, deodorants, hair conditioners, and skin cleansing.
Is triisononanoin safe on skin?
Due to the some reviews on available data, triisononanoin is considered safe once used at a concentration just like other glyceryl triesters.
There is about 23 glycerin triester found in cosmetics today, they are:
- Glyceryl triacetyl hydroxystearate
- Glyceryl triacetyl ricinoleate
- Glyceryl stearate diacetate
Benefits of Triisononanoin
- It helps improve old and new scar appearances
- Reduces stretch marks and improves old scar appearance
- Improves pigmentation marks and blemishes caused by sun exposure
- Smooth and tone wrinkled and aging skin
- Boost skin natural oil
Triisononanoin side effects
Triisononanoin is an ingredient used in products, among this are other ingredients which are also be found on same product. While addressing the side effects it is wise to know that this is a side effect of products which contain triisononanoin like bio oil. This problems does not affect evey other person, because I use it myself and never had issues. But the most common complains are:
- Skin irritation (sensitive skin)
- THE EFFECT OF MENSTRUAL CYCLE AND HORMONES ON THE SKIN
- GLOWY FACE AFTER WEIGHT LOSS
- HOW TO PREVENT AND TREAT DARK CIRCLES UNDER THE EYES
- BEST DRUGSTORE PORE MINIMIZING PRODUCTS
- NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR ACNE SPOTS AND BLACKHEADS
- THE BEST FIVE CLEANSERS FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN
- IS the 20’S THE BEST TIME TO START USING ANTI-AGEING
- BEGINNERS MAKE UP TIPS FOR DARK SKIN TONE