- Serums For Stretch Marks
- Signs of Stretch-marks
- Classification of stretch marks
- Factors that put you at risk of developing Stretch marks
- Is there a way to prevent Stretch marks?
- Home remedies for Stretch marks
- Stretch Mark Creams
- 1. TriLASTIN SR Maximum Strength Stretch Mark Cream
- 2. Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil
- 3. Tetyana Advanced Scar Removal stretch mark removal cream
- 4. Revitol Stretch Mark Cream
- 5. Tummy Butter Stretch Marks Cream
- 6. Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream
- 7. Botanic Tree Stretch Marks Cream
- 8. Weleda Pregnancy Body Oil for Stretch Marks
- 9. Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Cream
- 10. Deux Dermè Stretch Mark Intensivedeux derme stretch marks intensive
Serums For Stretch Marks
Stretch marks are long, narrow lines that develop on different parts of the body including the things, stomachs, breast, hips, upper arms, and lower back. Stretch marks are a result of skin stretching and an increase of cortisone in the body system.
Many women will experience stretch marks during pregnancy because the skin stretches in different ways in order to make room for the developing baby, Stretch-marks will also appear when a person rapidly gains or loses weight and teenagers will also notice some Stretch-marks after a sudden growth spurt.
Signs of Stretch-marks
Stretch marks tend to appear where large amounts of fat are deposited. The most common signs if stretch marks are as follows:
- Stretch marks will appear as scars on any part of the body
- Marks will appear as patches of parallel lines
- Your skin will become thin before the occurrence of stretch marks
- Affected areas tend to appear softer
- There will be formation of purple, pink or red lines on the skin
Classification of stretch marks
There are two main classifications of stretch marks which are:
- White stretch marks: These are also called striae Alba in dermatology, they appear silverfish or whitish Making the lines under the skin noticeable. White stretch marks are said to take time to heal.
- Red stretch marks: These are also known as striae rubra and they appear purplish or reddish in color. These are easy to treat because they are new.
Factors that put you at risk of developing Stretch marks
Here are the main factors that put you at a high risk of developing Stretch marks:
- A sudden too much weight gain or loss
- Being pregnant
- Having a history of delivering large babies or twins
- Being overweight
- Having a family history of developing Stretch marks
- Using cortisone medication
Is there a way to prevent Stretch marks?
No! Stretch marks are inherently impossible to avoid, in fact, studies have found that there’s simply no way a person can prevent Stretch marks, however, keeping your weight in a healthy range by eating well or exercising regularly can somehow help to prevent the Stretch marks that are caused by sudden weight gain or loss.
Home remedies for Stretch marks
There are some of us who prefer using home remedies instead of chemical creams found on the market. Here we have listed some of the effective home remedies that can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and make them fade quickly.
1. Use White Sugar
Rubbing a sugar scrub on the affected area will exfoliate the area.
- How to use
You must mix one cup of sugar with 1/4 cup of softening agents like coconut or almond oil, add some lemon juice as well and the scrub the mixture in the affected area. For more effective results repeat the procedure several times a week.
2. Coconut oil will do the trick
Coconut oil will heal the appearance of Stretch marks quickly because it has healing properties.
- How to use
Simply apply virgin coconut oil directly on the stretch marks every day until results start to show.
3. Lemon will help reduce the appearance of Stretch marks
Lemon contains properties that help reduce stretch marks, it prevents damage caused by free radicals in the skin as well as dead cells.
- How to use
Apply the lemon juice directly on the stretch marks and then leave for a new minute then wash off. Repeat the procedure every day until the results start to show.
4. Use aloe vera
Aloe Vera is a very common house plant that has been used to try different skin problems for ages because it is both a natural healing agent and skin softener and this makes it an excellent home remedy for Stretch marks.
- How to use
Simply apply pure aloe vera from a plant directly to your stretch marks every day after a shower until results can be visible.
5. Use Colgate
Colgate contains great properties that help get rid of Stretch marks.
- How to use
Simply apply Colgate directly to the affected area every day at night when going to bed.
6. Apply egg white
Egg whites contain amino acids that have the power to repair skin, making it appear smoother and glowing.
- How to use
Firstly prepare 2 eggs and separate the egg whites from the yolks, then give a quick and light whipping to the egg using a fork. After that apply a thin layer of the egg white directly to the stretch marks, allow it to dry completely and then rinse with cold water. For more effective results, repeat procedure 3 times a day
Below we have as well listed the 10 best serums and creams that help get rid of stretch marks:
Stretch Mark Creams
1. TriLASTIN SR Maximum Strength Stretch Mark Cream
This cream will help you get rid of Stretch marks in just 3 weeks, this cream comes with a Hydro-Thermal Accelerator, which is a formula that opens up your pores and by opening up your pores, the ingredients in the main cream can penetrate your skin more deeply, which will then help you treat your stretch marks faster and more effectively.
2. Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil
This is a very effective and affordable oil that gets rid of Stretch marks.
3. Tetyana Advanced Scar Removal stretch mark removal cream
Tetyana Advanced Scar Removal Cream cures not only stretch marks, but many other skin damages as well. Results will start to show just after 4 weeks of application.
4. Revitol Stretch Mark Cream
This cream is another cream that can get rid of your stretch marks in just a few weeks.
5. Tummy Butter Stretch Marks Cream
Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks is an organic and toxin-free cream that cures your stretch marks while healing your dry and itchy skin after pregnancy, it contains Sea Buckthorn, which also cures burns and cuts.
6. Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream
The ingredients of this cream are Organic Aloe Vera, Green Tea Extract, Seaweed Extract, Organic Sunflower Oil. It is very effective in getting rid of Stretch marks.
7. Botanic Tree Stretch Marks Cream
This cream is very effective in removing all types of Stretch marks that can be found on the body.
8. Weleda Pregnancy Body Oil for Stretch Marks
This cream will help get rid of Stretch marks you may have during pregnancy.
9. Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Cream
Researchers have found that women who used Mederma reduced their stretch marks within 12 weeks meaning if you compare this to Trilastin (which can get you results in 3 weeks), it will take you much longer to heal your stretch marks with this cream. However it’s a lot cheaper than most creams, this one is for you if you’re on a budget.
10. Deux Dermè Stretch Mark Intensivedeux derme stretch marks intensive
This cream will help get rid of all the small Stretch marks found in your body.
- 10 BEST KOREAN EYE CREAM FOR PUFFINESS
- 10 BEST KOREAN FACE WASH FOR ACNE
- BEST FACE PRODUCTS FOR DRY SKIN
- SUMMER SKIN CARE ROUTINE FOR OILY SKIN
- 10 BEST ANTI-AGING CREAMS ON THE MARKET
- 10 Best Korean Serums For Oily Skin
- TIPS FOR BETTER SKIN AFTER MENOPAUSE
- THE EFFECT OF MENSTRUAL CYCLE AND HORMONES ON THE SKIN