With acne-prone skin, you need the skincare routines and products to stamp down the ferocious acne breakout that’s tearing your skin apart. Thanks to the ever-growing popularity of cleansing oil Korea beauty products, we can now use the best Korean cleansing oils for acne-prone skin to getting rid of pesky acne.
Related: 10 BEST KOREAN MOISTURIZER FOR COMBINATION SKIN
Yes! you may have experienced acne here and there, but acne-prone skin breakout is different… And by that, I mean that anyone whose skin is more susceptible to breakouts and blemishes knows when to call time out for the big guns in the skincare products, and there is nothing that does that more than the best Korean cleansing oils for acne-prone skin. Also, check out The Ultimate Guide To Korean Skincare Routine
Dealing with acne is hard and very frustrating at times especially when you are in your teens. This is when your vulnerabilities are more exposed as you see your friends taking Instagram perfect images with their perfect and smooth skin for the world to see.
Thanks to a handy skincare routine, anyone can learn how to take care of their skin and it all starts with the skin products you choose to use especially when you have acne, you must, therefore, look for the right products that will help clear your acne.
As said above, the skin products you use every day are so important, so when you have acne, it’s important to consider using acne-fighting ingredients like Salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide to get rid of acne.
Top 10 Cleansing Oil Korea Products
What if you are not sure of the signs and symptoms of acne?
Listen, acne breakout comes in different severities to skin types and where it affects. But the signs and symptoms of acne will always be consistent with the severity of your condition.
Are Oil Based Cleansers Good For Oily Skin?
Yes! Oil-based cleansers are ideal products for all skin types, especially oily skin. You see the misconceptions about oily skin is that people assume cleansers with alcohol base works better than oil-based cleansers.
But, what alcohol-based cleansers do is dry your skin and that causes it to get the acne worse while cleansing oils maintain the skins natural oil levels to keep the complexion balanced and flawless and can actually help to remove dirt and dead cells from the pores, resulting in a clearer brighter complexion.
And the main ones which oil-based cleanser can open up are:
- Blackheads with clogged pores
- Whiteheads with clogged pores
- Will cleanse any noticeable small red puss-filled acne, tender bumps also Known as papules
- Moisturizes and reinvigorates for anyone who may have developed pimples which are papules with pus at their tips
Related: 10 BEST KOREAN FOAM CLEANSER FOR DRY SKIN
How often should you oil cleanse?
Once per day, every day, in the evening is recommended according to the Korean skincare routine. However for those of you who are strapped up for a time, cleansing every other day still works well as long as you are alternating with the other cleansing steps for acne-prone skin which is oily.
Because this method does provide a satisfactory DEEP cleansing, some of you may actually prefer to only implement the oil cleansing method every other day if not once a week.
And for best results, an evening cleansing routine is encouraged as being the best time to cleanse to allow the body not only just remove impurities that build up throughout the day but also a healing process while you sleep.
This is why below I have listed the 10 best Korean cleansing oils that help manage acne-prone skin, so just take a look at these oil and you might just like what they’ll do for your skin.
Top 10 best Korean cleansing oils for acne-prone skin
1. Banila Co Clean it zero purity
Best Korean cleanser for oily skin: This cleansing oil is formulated with a soothing army of gentle ingredients that help deal with acne-prone skin. It also helps prevents excess oil build-ups and the production of sebum.
Results of using this oil will be visible just after the first week of application.
BANILA CO NEW Clean It Zero Purifying Cleansing Balm 3-in-1 Makeup Remover
$19.08 in stock
- Our Clean It Zero Purifying is infused with soothing and balancing ingredients for calm, clean skin.
- Comfortable and healthy skin - Same makeup melting power as the original for even the most sensitive of skin types.
- Added 7 Natural Herbs to keep problem skin balanced and helps to calm irritation.
- Formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Mineral oil, Alcohol, Artificial coloring
- Product details provided by: BANILA CO / BANILA CO USA direct headquarters located in South Korea and USA
Related: 10 BEST KOREAN TONER FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
2. Hadalabo Gokujun cleansing oil
The main ingredient of this cleansing oil is olive oil along with other blends of non-irritating oils to help manage your acne skin all day long. The cleansing oil helps keep skin hydrated, clean, and looking fresh.
The results of using this cleanser will be noticeable a few weeks after application. It should be applied to the school night time e to help the skin regenerate while you sleep.
ROHTO Hadalabo Gokujun Cleansing Oil 200ml
$12.98 in stock
- Contains high purity olive oil
- Gently and effectively remove makeup
- Made in Japan
- Net weight: 200ml
- Japanese retail package
3. Shu Uemura porefinist anti-shine fresh cleansing oil
This oil contains a very special pore-cleansing ingredient which is Salicylic acid and it gives this cleansing oil an extra boost to absorb deeply into the pores and wash away dead skin cells.
Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Porefinist Anti-Shine Fresh Cleansing Oil, 15 Ounce
- An ultra-light oil face cleanser
- Features a fresh, water-like formula
- Helps dissolve makeup and remove impurities, excess sebum and blackheads
4. Julep love your bare face cleansing oil
This cleansing oil helps keep the skin hydrated all the time and this helps reduce irritation and strengthen the skin’s natural barrier function do that is had all the ability to fight away all the bacteria that causes acne.
The Mai ingredients of this cleansing oil are the grapeseed, olive, and rosehip which will hydrate the skin and cleanse it at the same time without clogging pores.
Julep Love Your Bare Face Age-Defying Cleansing Oil and Makeup Remover, Face Wash for Normal to Dry Sensitive Skin, 3.5 Fl Oz
- MAKEUP REMOVER, HYDRATING OIL, AND LIGHTWEIGHT CLEANSER IN ONE: This Clean beauty facial cleansing oil is a makeup remover, hydrating oil, and lightweight cleanser in one. The lightweight and non-greasy formula cleans away makeup and impurities without over cleansing, so skin feels and looks clean and healthy.
- EVENS OUT SKIN TONE & REDUCES APPERANCE OF FINE LINES, SCARS, AND HYPERPIGMENTATION: A waterproof makeup remover that cleanses and boosts skin’s appearance and a lightweight and invigorating facial cleansing oil that also melts away stubborn waterproof makeup. This formula make’s it a great cleansing oil for acne, dry skin, sensitive skin, and beyond.
- NATURALLY EFFECTIVE INGREDEINTS: This face cleansing oil’s ingredient list is full of VIPs: Rosehip Seed Oil, Green Coffee Been Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Olive Oil, and Vitamin E. Together, they don’t just cleanse—they also moisturize, hydrate, calm, and protect skin without clogging pores.
- REMOVES WATERPROOF MAKEUP INSTANTLY: We love waterproof makeup. But waterproof makeup remover can leave skin feeling greasy, not clean. This oil cleanser is the perfect middle ground—both non-greasy and lightweight, it dissolves dirt, impurities, and waterproof makeup without stripping skin. Pump a liberal amount into dry hands and massage over dry face. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- PAIRS PERFECTLY WITH JULEPS CHARCOAL KONJAC EXFOLIATING FACE SPONGE: Pair this Hydrating facial cleansing oil with Julep’s Charcoal Konjac Face Sponge to exfoliate as you cleanse. This powerful tool is made with Konjac Root from Jeju Island in South Korea. Together, they’ll wash away impurities, melt away makeup, refine skin, and create a smoother canvas for makeup.
Related: 10 BEST SERUMS FOR STRETCH MARKS
5. The face shop facial cleanser
This cleansing oil is extracted directly from tea seeds, Camellia oil which help promote clear, smooth beautiful skin. It also contains jojoba and grape seed oil which help keep the skin looking fresh all the time. The cleansing oil is free of additives and harsh chemicals making it suitable for all skin types.
People who have used this cleansing oil before have highly recommended it, saying it does exactly what it says it does. The results of using this cleansing oil will start to show just after two weeks if using.
THE FACE SHOP Rice Water Bright Rich Cleansing Light Oil
- GENTLE NON GREASY FORMULA: Even if you have oily skin, this toner wont dry out your face or leave it greasy; leaving a soft, supple feel.
- IDEAL FOR NORMAL TO VERY DRY SKIN: Ultra-moisturizing and enriched with rice water, it contains vitamins A, B and E, minerals and ceramide that leave your skin soft, vibrant and hydrated.
- WHAT DOES RICE WATER DO? This rice water is perfect to be used as a face cleanser. The nutrients in the rice water is believed to shrink pores, reduce fine lines, and tighten and brighten your skin – this is a perfect recipe to look radiant and youthful.
- CLEANSING OIL: Dissolves excess sebum (oil) and gets rid of acne causing impurities with enriched Jojoba oil while hydrating the epidermis.
- SKINCARE REGIMEN MUST-HAVE: Gently cleanses deep inside your pores, removing oil and reducing blackheads. Great for women and for men.
6. DHC Pore Cleansing Oil
Best Korean oil cleanser for sensitive skin: DHC Pore Cleansing Oil works on the scientific premise —its nutritive botanical oils bind with surface sebum and other pore-clogging impurities, effortlessly rinsing them away.
Calendula flower soothes, and a blend of citrus extracts helps to tone and brighten skin. Your complexion is left balanced, soft, and revitalized.
Key Ingredients of this cleansing oil are Jojoba oil, coconut oil, argan oil, sesame seed oil, orange peel extracts, calendula flower extracts, and tocopherol. All these ingredients are gentle on the skin meaning this cleansing oil is actually suitable for all skin types.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 fl. oz.
$22.00 in stock
- Unique water-soluble formula rinses thoroughly
- Nourishes and hydrates for younger looking skin
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- In a clinical study, 92% of participants agreed Deep Cleansing Oil worked better than a leading cleanser at removing complexion makeup
- Ideal for all skin types]
Related: 10 BEST KOREAN EYE CREAM FOR PUFFINESS
7. Heimish All Clean balm
Best Korean cleansing balm: This cleanser balm is hypoallergenic and great for all skin types. It contains a white flower complex that improves skin balance and skin tone, Shea butter, citrus herb oil, and coconut extract which helps to moisturize, soothe and soften skin.
This cleanser gently removes even the most long-lasting makeup and leaves skin feeling soft and protected.
Heimish All Clean Balm, 120ml
$16.97 in stock
- All Clean balm: Solid cleanser that melts into oil and gently cleanses the face, clearing up blackheads and clogged pores
- Texutre: In its untouched state the product is hard and solid. In its liquid form the product is oil-like
- Washes off easily with water without leaving any residue. Contains a mild herbal fragrance that does not linger on your skin
- How to Use: 1. Use the mini spatula to scoop a decent amount on to your face. 2. The balm will start melting a it comes in contact with your skin. Massage the areas that need cleaning, spreading the liquified balm over your face. 3. After couple of minutes rinse the product using water
- heimish Brand: focuses primarily on makeup in neutral shades suitable for everyday wear. The brand's range of colors and attractive packaging appeal to the modern woman who want a refreshing yet natural look. All heimish products are cruelty-free, made without parabens and manufactured in Korea.
8. Brooklyn Botany Camellia Wonder Oil
This cleansing oil Contains no harmful chemicals; no added color or alcohol; has natural fragrance; had not been tested on animals and is vegan; gluten-free.
Camellia Wonder Oil can be used as a gentle facial cleanser, suitable for daily use; it is an excellent source of vitamins and moisturizers and duces the appearance of Acne Scars with consistent use. The oil is gentle and suitable for all skin types as well.
Brooklyn Botany Camellia Wonder Oil - 100% Pure & Natural - Deep Cleansing Oil, Bath & Body Oil, Makeup Remover, Massage Oil, Hair Mask - Ultra Lightweight 8.8 oz
- 5-IN-1 SKINCARE OIL: Camellia Wonder Oil is one of the most versatile oils to-date and a must have in every home. Contains no harmful chemicals; no added color or alcohol; all natural fragrance; not tested on animals; vegan; gluten-free; made in the USA.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: Camellia Deep Cleansing Oil can be used as a gentle facial cleanser and facial oil, suitable for daily use; excellent source of vitamins and moisturizers. Reduces the appearance of Stretch Marks with consistent use due to it's high concentration of Vitamin E.
Related: 10 BEST KOREAN FACE WASH FOR ACNE
9. Pai light work rosehip cleansing
This cleansing oil removes makeup, excess sebum, and impurities without irritating sensitive complexions and is ideal for lifting away the day’s dirt without risk of a tantrum.
The oil is Cruelty-free, certified, and utilizes only the kindest ingredients to work their magic on your face – the star of the show is the brand’s hero ingredient, rosehip oil. Renowned for its powerful skin healing, regenerative properties, the oil used in this formula is extracted via an ultra-advanced method.
Pai Skincare Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil Suitable for Sensitive Skin & Eyes Organic Make up Removal - 145 ml
|Is Adult Product|
Related: SPF FAVORITES THIS SUMMER
10. Boscia makeup break-up cool cleansing oil
With this cleansing oil Korea melts away stubborn makeup and skin-clogging impurities and is packed with anti-aging and hydrating skin nutrients like Green Tea and Rose Hip, this refreshing cleansing oil leaves skin feeling nourished and squeaky clean.
boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil - Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Natural and Clean Skincare | Natural Oil-Based MakeUp Remover, 150ml
- Melt away stubborn makeup and skin-clogging impurities with MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil. Packed with anti-aging and hydrating skin nutrients like Green Tea and Rosehip, this refreshing cleansing oil leaves skin feeling nourished and squeaky clean.
Related: BEST FACE PRODUCTS FOR DRY SKIN
- Top 10 Cleansing Oil Korea Products
- What if you are not sure of the signs and symptoms of acne?
- Are Oil Based Cleansers Good For Oily Skin?
- How often should you oil cleanse?
- Top 10 best Korean cleansing oils for acne-prone skin
- 1. Banila Co Clean it zero purity
- 2. Hadalabo Gokujun cleansing oil
- 3. Shu Uemura porefinist anti-shine fresh cleansing oil
- 4. Julep love your bare face cleansing oil
- 5. The face shop facial cleanser
- 6. DHC Pore Cleansing Oil
- 7. Heimish All Clean balm
- 8. Brooklyn Botany Camellia Wonder Oil
- 9. Pai light work rosehip cleansing
- 10. Boscia makeup break-up cool cleansing oil